This Agreement made this ________day of ________, 19__ by
and between ___________________("Consignor") and the undersigned.
The parties hereby agree:
1. The Consignee shall hold and care for the goods
delivered to at by Consignor and described in Exhibit 1 to this
Agreement, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged. Title to the
goods or to the proceeds from their sale shall remain the
property of the Consignor at all times.
2. The undersigned shall maintain and display the goods
only at its place of business at ___________________ for sale, at
its cost and expense.
3. The Consignees shall return all unsold goods to
Consignor upon demand and pay for the cost of freight and
4. The undersigned shall insure the goods at full value
at its own cost and expense.
5. The undersigned shall use its best efforts to sell
the goods at such prices as the Consignor shall set for cash or
upon such terms as the Consignor may from time to time establish
6. The undersigned shall not commingle the proceeds of
the sale of the goods with its funds and shall deliver the
proceeds, less a commission of ( %) on the gross sales price
less sales tax to the Consignor at _______________________
monthly together with an accounting of goods sold.
7. The Consignor shall at its own cost and expense, keep
the goods free and clear of all taxes, license fees, and
8. The undersigned agrees to permit the Consignor to
enter its premises at all reasonable times for the purpose of
examining and inspecting the goods.
Signed and sealed this _____ day of ______, 19__.