Supplement to Purchase and Sale Agreement dated:
I/We, __________________, being the Buyer(s) of the
property located at ________________________ do hereby allow the
Seller(s),__________________________ to occupy the premises from
the day of passing through __________,19__.
In return for said occupancy the Seller(s) agree to the
1. For the period of time I/we occupy the premises, I/we
will pay the above named Buyer(s) an occupancy charge of
$________ per day beginning the day after the passing and ending
___________,19__. (This charge based on Buyer's PIT payment on a
per diem basis.)
2. Such occupancy charge will be adjusted and paid on
the day of passing.
3. Electric and fuel will be the responsibility of the
Seller(s) through ___________,19__.
4. If Seller(s) occupy after_________,19__ they will
pay a charge of $________ per day as liquidated damages in
addition to the occupancy charge, unless given permission by the
Buyer(s), in writing, to continue to occupy.
5. Seller(s) agree to leave the premises in the same
condition as when papers were passed, reasonable wear and tear
6. I/we, the Seller(s), hold the Buyers harmless and
blameless for any loss to our personal belongings regardless of
7. Passing of papers does not constitute fulfillment of
this Agreement, and this agreement shall survive the passing of
8. It is understood that there is no tenancy created
between the Buyers and Sellers, but we, the Sellers, are
occupying the said premises on the sufferance of the Buyers.
9. $__________ Dollar deposit will be held by the
Buyer's attorney to insure the Sellers conformance with this
Agreement. Deposit to be paid at the closing and returned when
Seller vacates in accordance with the terms herein.